- Latest Drop (22/1/21)
- All Clothing
- £25 and Under
- Gift Cards
Our returns policy -
- We must receive the item(s) you intend to return within 14 days of the date on which it was delivered to you for UK orders, and 21 days for Europe/international orders
- Please email us for the returns address. Your email will be responded to within 24hrs at the latest. Alternatively, you can ask us for it using the web chat app!
- Any item(s) remains your responsibility until we receive it and we will not give a refund for any item which is not in the same condition when it is received as when it was sent
- You will need to cover any return shipping costs
- For partial returns, if your return takes your order total down to the next ‘price bracket’ for shipping costs, then the difference in the shipping price you paid and the shipping price that would apply for an order the size of your new total (with the return deducted) will be deducted from your partial refund. For example, if your original order total was over £95GBP, and you therefore qualified for free European shipping, but, after deducting your partial return, your new total is now between £50-94.99GBP, the shipping fee for a European order of value £50-94.99GBP will be deducted from your partial refund
- For UK orders that qualified for free shipping, a £4.49 deduction (our minimum cost to pack and post the item to you) will be taken off of your refund. This is to cover the costs we had to pack and ship the item to you
- Only the value of the returned items will be refunded. Shipping costs are not refunded
- Damage or imperfections which were shown in the pictures and/or detailed in the description (including the ‘general wear and tear due to all items being vintage’ disclaimer) cannot be used to claim an item is faulty. You can of course return the item, however you will still have to pay the return shipping fees and your refund will still be subject to the postage deduction detailed above
- Please allow 1-3 working days for us to process returns. We endeavor to process most returns as quickly as we can, but this is to allow us time to properly inspect all returns and ensure the returns process is carried out as required by both parties
- If you do have any further questions or queries regarding your purchase, just email us at the email address below or use the in-web chat and we will be happy to help
You can always contact us for any questions via email at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please note that all vintage items have been previously worn, and may show some signs of previous wear including subtle marks. However, any significant damage will be photographed and/or stated in the item’s listing so that you are fully aware of the condition of the garment/item.
Please ensure that you have properly checked our recommended sizing (including the model's dimensions and how it fits them) and have fully inspected all photos so that you are aware of how the garment will fit you and what condition it is in.
If you should have any further questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.