- Latest Drop (16/7/21)
- All Clothing
- £25 and Under
- Gift Cards
- Loyalty Rewards
Our returns policy -
- We must receive the item(s) you intend to return within 14 days of the date on which it was delivered to you for all orders
- Please email us for the returns address. Your email will be responded to within one working day
- Any item(s) remains your responsibility until we receive it and we will not give a refund for any item which is not in the same condition when it is received as when it was sent
- You will need to cover any return shipping costs
- For partial returns, if your return takes your order total down to the next ‘price bracket’ for shipping costs, then the difference in the shipping price you paid and the shipping price that would apply for an order the size of your new total (with the return deducted) will be deducted from your partial refund. For example, if your original order total was over £119GBP, and you therefore qualified for free European shipping, but, after deducting your partial return, your new total is now between £70-118.99GBP, the shipping fee for a European order of value £70-118.99GBP will be deducted from your partial refund
- For UK orders that qualified for free shipping, a £4.99 deduction (our minimum cost to pack and post the item to you) will be taken off of your refund. For UK orders where the standard shipping fee was paid (£2.99), a deduction of £2 from the item refund amount will be made. This is to cover the actual costs we had to pack and ship the item to you and can be viewed as a returns processing/handling fee. No shipping costs are refunded.
- For international orders that qualified for free shipping, the actual cost of shipping the parcel to you will be deducted from your refund. This is to cover the costs we had to pack and ship the item to you and can be viewed as a returns processing/handling fee - this varies for international orders. Proof of this cost can be shown upon request. For international orders where shipping was paid for, a £9.99GBP deduction from the refund amount will be made - this represents the difference in the actual cost of shipping the parcel to you, and the price that was charged and can be viewed as a restocking/admin fee
- Only the value of the returned items (minus the relevant percentage deduction) will be refunded. Shipping costs are not refunded
- Damage or imperfections which were shown in the pictures and/or detailed in the description (including the ‘general wear and tear due to all items being vintage’ disclaimer) cannot be used to claim an item is faulty. You can of course return the item, however you will still have to pay the return shipping fees and your refund will still be subject to the postage deduction detailed above
- Please allow 10 working days for us to process returns. We endeavor to process most returns as quickly as we can, but this is to allow us time to properly inspect all returns and ensure the returns process is carried out as required by both parties
- Cancellation requests must be made via email on the same day as the order was placed, and even then we still cannot guarantee that we can cancel the order. This is because we begin the fulfilment process almost immediately for most orders, meaning that your parcel may have been dispatched very shortly after you placed your order
- All returns and cancelled orders are subject to a 7% restocking fee (on top of any applicable additional shipping fee). This represents the transaction fees that we are charged to process an order - these are non-refundable meaning that we do not get them back when we refund/cancel an order
- If you do have any further questions or queries regarding your purchase, just email us at the email address below or use the in-web chat and we will be happy to help
You can always contact us for any questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please note that all vintage items have been previously worn, and may show some signs of previous wear including subtle marks. However, any significant damage will be photographed and/or stated in the item’s listing so that you are fully aware of the condition of the garment/item.
Please ensure that you have properly checked our recommended sizing (including the model's dimensions and how it fits them) and have fully inspected all photos so that you are aware of how the garment will fit you and what condition it is in.
If you should have any further questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.